Saturday, April 24, 2010

Low lying placenta

Tadi pergi check up dekat klinik Umra. Hari ni check dengan Dr. Ummul. I like her way. I'm 18 weeks 1 day pregnant now. Doctor said that my 18 weeks sonogram showed I have a low lying placenta. And she does not want my husband and I to have any intercourse for the next four weeks till I get another appointment.

Got this from Internet: Low lying placenta is a type of placenta previa. There are actually 3 types: complete, marginal and low lying.

Doctor advised not to carry heavy things and banyak2 kan rest. Fine, just follow doctor's advice. Doctor kata the placenta may move up but there are times that it may not, which would require a c-section. Doa banyak2 katanya. Or else saya kena duduk kat wad bermula 28 weeks. Oh that's so scary.

Tapi baby sihat insyaAllah. Normal dan sangat aktif :)

Suasana di Klinik Umra tadi.


No comments: