Thursday, August 6, 2009

To wait for natural misscarriage

Had appointment with my doctor today. Since hubby is away, I went there with my mum. Mum kept telling me to accept whatever the result is and next step to be taken; means whether to proceed with D&C, take medicine to miscarry or etc. And guess what he advised?
  • ".... unless your pregnancy past ten-eleven weeks, it is VERY unlikely that you would need a D&C.
  • Just wait 2-3 weeks and it will come out naturally, unless maybe saya tak bleed sampai habis and still ada saki baki baru terpaksa buat D&C.
  • Taking medicine does not help to expedite miscarrying.
  • Many women choose to D&C, and that is their choice to end things quickly and move on, but they are usually not neccessary.".
Phew. Lega tak payah D&C (at least for now). I cant imagine going for another procedure dalam masa terdekat ni. I'm kinda sick of all this.

The doctor cakap if let say I miscarry during puasa, I can puasa sebab it's not period. He's non-malay btw. Terror dia. To double check, pergi sini.

No comments: