Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Waiting for natural misscarriage

The doc said I should wait up to 1-2 more weeks from the day I met him to see if my body does a natural miscarriage before attempting a D&C. Sampai sekarang saya masih belum bleeding and I still have the pregnancy symptom. Mungkin kerana hormon masih belm turun sepenuhnya.

The reason I dont want to do a D&C right away is I'm scared I might get uterine tissue scarring (which I read a lot about online) so I'd rather see if it can come out naturally first. Takpe la tunggu khamis ni and maybe I will proceed to d&c.

For my #1 IVF, lepas doctor advise to stop taking all medicine, I had natural miscarriage after 3 days @ 6 weeks, and started with light spotting, that progressed to light bleeding, then heavy bleeding & clots & cramps, (tak sakit sangat or maybe dah terlampau biasa sakit ;)), had scan @ hospital to confirm loss & that everything had passed.

1 comment:

Hubby said...

I really hope to avoid dnc. Kalau betul la tak jadi, harap dia keluar sendiri. Keep me updated what's going on ok dear.

Abang