Thursday, July 30, 2009

:(

Belum rezeki saya lagi. Just came back from clinic and doctor confirmed that no hearbeat found and the sac does not grow much.

I can't explain how I actually feel. Tolong jngan ada orang tanya "r u ok?", memang saya rasa nak sepak terajang je orang tu. This few week adalah seperti hari2 yang penuh emosi roller coaster. Sekejap di diatas sekejap dibawah. Siap ada symptom2. Seperti dipermainkan perasaan ini. Astagfirullah.

Of course I am sad because is something that no one can understand if that person doesn't past per the same problem. But I know that I have people who are there to support me. Thank you all.

My husband currently works outstation, my parents are now in UK . I'm alone and I don't know I just think it's ok. I guess I just need to give myself plenty of time and space.

1 comment:

ronaroni said...

MJ dear...

I'm speechless.
be strong, and dont give up!

Rona