At 16 DPO (day after OPU) , my HCG was 42.6. I still had bleeding and cramping going on but the cramping was on and off.
Today, at 19 DPO my HCG was 100 and cramping was pretty much gone tapi still have the reddish spotting. My doctor and nurse adalah seperti berharap hopeful based on the increase (nearly doubling every 48-72 hours), but saya adalah tidak begitu berharap since the numbers are a low. Since I read a lot, saya risau akan ectopic pregnancy. Nauzubillah.
My nurse said doctor would not recommend terminating the pregnancy at this time because there is still a chance it will be normal. Mana tau ada rezeki, IF my beta HCG meningkat ke 1,000 or more dalam masa seminggu ni (macam susah je kan?), something should show up on an ultrasound and I might be able to finally find out what's going on!
Doakan yang terbaik ye?
1 comment:
gud luck dear...
aku pun turut berdebar macam yg ko rasa..
Insyallah..
Post a Comment