I started my Suprefact on 13th May 2009, one injection in the stomach until the day of the retrieval, which could be another 2-3 weeks, that what I expected at first. Came out ianya adalah terlama skit gara2 period delayed. Doctor kata mmg suprefact ada effect menses. I did suprefact for approx 6 weeks, it is a long time and it seems like forever, but its down to the timing of Egg Collection.

Nak bagi period turun (my period delayed for 10 days masa ni) kena makan norcolut plak for 5 days. After 2-3 days baru period keluar (2+ weeks delayed). Some side effects of suprefact include hot flashes and loss of sex drive. No big deal, all for the greater good. The injection site bleed a bit when I took the needle out, again, no biggie. Things go on like normal until I get to do daily work eg. pergi kedai, keluar bayar bill etc, at which time, the site starts to sting and itch. I go to bathroom and there is a nasty ugly looking purple bruise at the injection site. This is going to be a fun process, and worthwhile in the end.

Got my period on 3rd June 2009. 11th June start with Gonal-f injection, started with 150iu.

Here are the chronology::
03/06/09 - Period day 1
08/06/09 - Blood test. Result the next day, positive (i'm not sure the detail).
11/06/09 - 15/06/09 - gonal-f 150iu
15/06/09 - scan
16/06/06 - gonal-f 50iu (i did the mistake)
17/06/09 - gonal-f 150iu
18/06/09 - gonal-f 300iu & scan
20/06/09 - scan
19/06/09 - 21/06/09 - gonal-f 225iu
22/06/09 - scan (ready for OPU)
23/06/09 - ovidrel (12.30am, must take 36 hrs before retrieval)

24/06/09 - OPU (12.30 am)
Semua injection yang diambil sebelum OPU ;)
Bersambung....
No comments:
Post a Comment