I just got the blood test result and I am 14dpo (day post ovulation/opu) and it was only 20. The nurse says it is early and it could be that I have just implanted so we will test again in a 2 days time.

But 20 still mean BFP (positive, 5-200) but considered very low as they are expecting 50-150! Ni yang saya dapat dari google.
- At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
- At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
- At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
- At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml
- At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.
- At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.
- At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.
- At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.
- At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.
I know it is easier said than done but WILL try not to read too much into the number. The fact is I got a positive test result so just enjoy knowing I'm pregnant and saya berdoa sangat2 that my numbers will continue to double every 48-72 hours.
Btw I'm still bleeding. Went to see doctor yesterday and day before. Dia kata womb lining (i think so) was thick, 9mm. So the bleeding part is still unexplainable and just wait for the beta hcg result.
No comments:
Post a Comment