Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 20

Tadi pergi clinic ambil Pruloton Depot injection. Still kena ambil selagi bleeding or spotting. Lepas amik injection I asked my nurse what my odds were. She said that I shouldn’t give up hope yet, but that I shouldn’t let my guard down either. Dia cerita ada patient lain baru call, had same bleeding tapi positive (something similar with my situation), BUT she had an history of 2 extopic pregnancy. Hmmmm. I really hope mine is not kandungan luar rahim. I only have 1 tube and I can't iamgine not having any. Nauzubillah.

Btw, anyone know of success stories of low betas and bleeding heavily macam kes saya ni?

Oh to my hubby and people out there who are wondering the beta range, just have a look at this chart of Beta Scores For Successfull Pregnancies k? Maybe we still have hope http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

No comments: