Sunday, July 5, 2009

Spotting after IVF

I was a little worried I had a brown spotting from day 4 to day 6 after embryo transfer, on and off. I called the clinic and they said that its common, but does anyone think it could have been implantation spotting?

So I google something informative, well at least it can cheer me up. It could be a couple of things.

  1. The embryo starts to implant at 3dpt (day post transfer) and completes at 5dpt so you're in that time frame. It could be implantation bleeding.
  2. It could also be the blood leftover from your retrieval and that the progynova (estradiol) you are on is causing some CM (I have no idea what this mean??) and it is flushing the blood out.
  3. Also, are you an progesterone suppositories? If so, lots of gals experience an irritation from them causing them to bleed a bit. Call your nurses and let them know!

Doakan saya ye?

No comments: