Hi :)
It's been a while since I've blogged! Dah 3 bulan bersawang blog ni kan. Just a quick update:
1. Did my D&C @ PMC on 9 September. Waited for a month (or more?) tapi still tak keluar so D&C la jawapannya.

It's been a while since I've blogged! Dah 3 bulan bersawang blog ni kan. Just a quick update:
1. Did my D&C @ PMC on 9 September. Waited for a month (or more?) tapi still tak keluar so D&C la jawapannya.

2. Had a prolonged (not that heavy) bleeding after the D&C. I thought the point of a D&C was to get everything left out of my uterus, so I kinda worried takut ada benda tertinggal. Pergi check and my doctor said it's clear and normal. Sounded like everyone's "normal" is different eh?
3. Finally got my 1st period on 7th Oct. And got my 2nd period on 9th September. Hopefully will get my normal cycle back :)
4. My doctor said I can start my my egg/embryo transfer at the next cycle (which is this cycle). Saya rasa saya nak tangguh dulu, bagi mentally and physically prepared dulu. Tapi takut postponed lama2 quality embryo makin menurun pulak kan?
Tu saje nak update :) Saya noticed blog saya masih dilawati (walaupun tak ramai tapi still ada yg menjenguk kan?) walaupun tak berupdate.
Thank you for visiting, sesekali tinggal la komen ye? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment